I usually pass on memes, but this one was too good to miss.
What to do:
A. Type your answer to each of the questions below into Flickr Search.
B. Using only the first page, pick an image.
C. Copy and paste each of the URLs for the images into Mosaic Maker.
1. What is your first name? Ghislaine
2. What is your favorite food? French Bread
3. What high school did you go to? Ecole Secondaire Evangeline*
4. What is your favorite color? Purple
5. Who is your celebrity crush? Alan Rickman
6. Favorite drink? Ginger Ale
7. Dream vacation? Scotland's Stone Circles
8. Favorite dessert? Lemon Tarts
9. What you want to be when you grow up? Wise
10. What do you love most in life? Sleeping
11. One word to describe you. Quiet
12. Your flickr name. EterKnitty**
* No results for the full search, so I settled for a search on "Evangeline" only. That baby picture was the best result.
** I certainly didn't expect any results for "EterKnitty" - so I searched "Eternity" instead.
1. Ghislaine de féligonde (and a bug), 2. French Bread, 3. Dreaming Evangline, 4. Just a Orchid, 5. Alan Rickman, The Great, 6. Canada Dry Ginger Ale ad, 1930s, 7. Tursachan Chalanais, 8. lemon curd tart, 9. Portrait of a senior woman thinking with head on nands., 10. It feels so good to be a kitten, 11. Quiet*, 12. Day's end at land's end
Swallowtail Shawl Done
I finished and blocked my Swallowtail Shawl a little over a week ago.
The blocked size is 65" across and 26.5" deep. Still pretty small considering I added 10 repeats of the budding lace section. I considered doing an extra repeat of the lily of the valley portion. I'm glad I didn't though because I would have run out of beads. I started on the second skein part way through the lily of the valley portion. This skein was more pink than purple and I like the effect of a slightly lighter border section.
This shawl will have to be gifted to a small person like my model, Emi.